“Highly recommended!!! AMAZING apartment in Berlin, close to City & cool suburbs!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of my private berlin

my private berlin
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Berlin
my private berlin
You added my private berlin to your Saves list
John-Schehr-Strasse, 10407 Berlin, Germany (Prenzlauer Berg)   |
Ranked #218 of 334 Specialty Lodging in Berlin
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

I stayed at one of the myprivateberlin apartments just a couple of days ago with my boyfriend. It has been THE BEST living experience I have had on my Europe trip.

We've had a great arrival straight away when Markus, the owner, welcomed us very nicely and showed us the amazing 2 bedroom apartment. He gave us some great Berlin insider tips and must-do's and we felt like experiencing the city more as locals than tourists with this knowledge.

We've booked the so called "Ottoman" apartment which is situated on the upper floor of the building with 2 gorgeous and spacious rooms that literally let all your wishes come true. The self-contained apartment offers kitchen equipment which made our stay unbelievable comfortable (especially with the supermarket just outside the house).
It really felt like home from the first day on.
Also, we LOVED LOVED the big ROOFTOP TERRACE! Even during this time of the year, we loved spending time there and overlooking the great city. You could even see parts of East Berlin from the beautiful bathroom panorama windows.

We fell in love with the unique style Markus has put into this apartment. Its Mediterranean look gave us a warm feeling of holidays, even in cold Berlin. Oh and the vintage touch of the furnishing was even more impressive.
The apartment has a free Wireless Internet Access which made planning our stay very easy and convenient.

All the rooms were very clean and in a brilliant condition.

Overall, I really have to say: THUMBS UP for this my very private Berlin experience.
We will definitely be back next time we visit Berlin.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

1 review from our community

Been to my private berlin? Share your experiences!