We have just left after 3 wonderful nights at the Alma Schloss. The hotel is in a lovely leafy suburb in the west of Berlin. It's a beautiful building and we were especially taken by the style and wonderful warm ambience of the place. Evenings spent sitting in the beautiful bar and lobby's eating good food and drinking Joe's amazing mojitos! On top of the amazing place was the wonderful staff. So friendly and helpful and in a personal way. We had fun with them and felt very at home over the 3 days. The room was lovely. Simple but elegant. Special mention goes to Marie and Levon for their help and personalities. We really hope to visit again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The personality, intimacy and privacy of 'SCHLOSSHOTEL IMGRUNEWALD', exclusive 5* boutique hotel in Berlin is simply captivating. It is our number one priority to provide our guests with a first class service, tailor-made to their wishes. Each of our 43 elegant rooms and 10 suites in the 100-year-old historical villa surrounded by park-like private gardens, stylish interiors designed by Karl Lagerfeld, and a personal service create a heaven for visitors to Berlin. Our restaurants, cigar lounge and elegant lobby with its stunning chandelier and exquisite oil paintings provide an ideal atmosphere in which to unwind. In the SPA & Wellness area you can take in the view of the pine forest whilst enjoying a dip in the pool, or indulge in a first class massage treatment and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Schlosshotel Im Grunewald reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schlosshotel Im Grunewald Berlin
- Schlosshotel Im Grunewald Hotel Berlin