Located in a residential area of Berlin, was once the home of royalty is the perfect small luxury hotel for any occasion in berlin. The rooms are very large, with interior design by Karl Lagerfeld it perfectly mixes classic with modern. The common areas are spectacular, the service is very friendly and good from the moment you arrive you feel special. Breakfast is very good and complete. The pool and spa area is very nice, make sure you make some time to enjoy them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The personality, intimacy and privacy of 'SCHLOSSHOTEL IMGRUNEWALD', exclusive 5* boutique hotel in Berlin is simply captivating. It is our number one priority to provide our guests with a first class service, tailor-made to their wishes. Each of our 43 elegant rooms and 10 suites in the 100-year-old historical villa surrounded by park-like private gardens, stylish interiors designed by Karl Lagerfeld, and a personal service create a heaven for visitors to Berlin. Our restaurants, cigar lounge and elegant lobby with its stunning chandelier and exquisite oil paintings provide an ideal atmosphere in which to unwind. In the SPA & Wellness area you can take in the view of the pine forest whilst enjoying a dip in the pool, or indulge in a first class massage treatment and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Schlosshotel Im Grunewald reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schlosshotel Im Grunewald Berlin
- Schlosshotel Im Grunewald Hotel Berlin