2013. August. I was dissapointed, the rooms was MUCH worse as the Hotel's webpage shows ( room 517 ). It was clean, but old-fashioned, the bathroom is small with the shower curtain ( I hate it ). The room was VERY NOISY. I had to open the windows beacuse of warm and no air-conditioner. It was terrible ! I could not sleep beacuse of traffic. But for balance I have to tell the positives too : Staff was nice and friendly, the breakfast was good, the location excellent. But next time I will looking for another hotel in this area sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests at the hotel Berliner Hof, situated barely a stone's throw from the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, reside in the heart of West Berlin, the perfect starting point for discovering the pulsating capital at first hand. Five minutes from the Berlin-Zoo train station and only a few paces away from the Memorial Church and the KaDeWe department store, the central location offers a host of opportunities for strolling, sight-seeing, shopping and dining. Thanks to the excellent public transport connections and its open and family friendly atmosphere, the Berliner Hof is particularly popular among city tourists and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Berliner Hof Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berliner Hof Hotel Berlin
- Berliner Hof Am Tauentzien Berlin