Stayed in the hotel for a week (Sunday to Saturday) however would not recommend it to others or return to it.
- location is ok, next to Europa Shopping center, Berlin Aquarium, Kaiser Memorial Church and two blocks away from subway (lines U1, U2 and U3)
- included breakfast was great and they had a complimentary daily papers at the entrance including Wall Street Journal
- evening piano concert in the lobby
Need to Improve:
- no free WiFi available even in the lobby and the two computers in the business center did not work (one was down completely and other did not have connection to internet)
- internet cost around 20 Euro per day in the room
- gym was tiny and one of the two treadmills was not operational
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Palace Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.