Georghof is a very beautiful hotel. The room is big, clean, decorated and very confortable. The bathroom is modern and has a great shower.
They offer free wifi and paid breakfast.
Despite not being so close to the center, you can easily take the metro to get wherever you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Hotel in Berlin perfect for staying overnight whether for business or pleasure on vacation or any other reason for visiting berlin and its many congresses and attractions. With 60 single and double rooms very accomodating in the attractive style of 19th century Biedemeier. Located centrally in the Gürtelstrasse 41, 10247 Berlin, next to the Frankfurter Allee train station it is a short distance to the many attraction such as the brandenburger tor, the east side gallery or the berghain for party people. With a lift, wireless lan, hotel parking, fitness lounge, as well as a very complete breakfast buffet a stay at the Georghof Hotel is always a great choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Georghof Hotel Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berlin Georghof Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Georghof And Hostel
- Tulip Inn Berlin