I stayed in this hotel many times. but this time i was was a bit disappointed. I paid 90 Euros. Compare where i was stayed 1st night - Hilton, this hotel was cheap with no facilities. Breakfast was ok :) Staff helpful. Nearest station is Frankfurt Alle - easy to get Aleksandre platz, just 10 -15 min :)
This hotel i choose only because i had auction in Estrella hotel just 3 stops from hotel, also to get airport Schonefeld is fast, just 30 min :)
Shops facilities is limited, just one Shopping centre near by.
Hotel has buisness centre, room was clean, bathroom a bit small.. otherwise stay was wonderfull.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Hotel in Berlin perfect for staying overnight whether for business or pleasure on vacation or any other reason for visiting berlin and its many congresses and attractions. With 60 single and double rooms very accomodating in the attractive style of 19th century Biedemeier. Located centrally in the Gürtelstrasse 41, 10247 Berlin, next to the Frankfurter Allee train station it is a short distance to the many attraction such as the brandenburger tor, the east side gallery or the berghain for party people. With a lift, wireless lan, hotel parking, fitness lounge, as well as a very complete breakfast buffet a stay at the Georghof Hotel is always a great choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Georghof Hotel Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berlin Georghof Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Georghof And Hostel
- Tulip Inn Berlin