For a budget place this was quite close to everything we needed. At first was a bit worried about the location but it's a short ride to alexanderplatz and anywhere else you want to go.
The hotel itself is just old and needs a revamp rooms are ok size wise and you have wifi but there's an old smoke stench and we were in a non smoking room but you could smell it all throughout the place. We stayed here three nights and were only in the room to sleep so it was fine but if we were to return to Berlin we'd probably want to spend a bit more and get something nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Hotel in Berlin perfect for staying overnight whether for business or pleasure on vacation or any other reason for visiting berlin and its many congresses and attractions. With 60 single and double rooms very accomodating in the attractive style of 19th century Biedemeier. Located centrally in the Gürtelstrasse 41, 10247 Berlin, next to the Frankfurter Allee train station it is a short distance to the many attraction such as the brandenburger tor, the east side gallery or the berghain for party people. With a lift, wireless lan, hotel parking, fitness lounge, as well as a very complete breakfast buffet a stay at the Georghof Hotel is always a great choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Georghof Hotel Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berlin Georghof Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Georghof And Hostel
- Tulip Inn Berlin