We have stayed at the Art Hotel Connection before, so we knew that we would have a good stay; our room (no.6) for this visit was amazing: a huge room outfitted in the uniquely eclectic 'Berlin style' with a chandelier, a lovely 'robust' steel bed, a huge leather sofa and beautiful big windows with a spectacular view over the Fuggerstrasse (perfect for watching the Folsom Europe street fair).
The level of Service from the staff was exemplary: nothing was too difficult and every interaction was greeted with a genuine smile. The breakfasts were really 5 star - available until 4pm, with a huge range of cereals, yoghurt, breads, cheeses and cold meats, with an option for freshly cooked eggs (which were honestly the best I have eaten anywhere).
One of the nicest hotels you could ever wish to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The gay-hotel in Berlin with nice apartments and playrooms. In the building is gay-club and bar where our guests have free entry. Of course we are hetero friendly, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your ArtHotel Connection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arthotel Connection Berlin
- Arthotel Connection Hotel Berlin