Located between 2 of our favourite bars; near to 2 U-Bahn stations and within a 5 to 10 minute walk of the Ka-De-We, it could not be more convenient. We thought it might be noisy being above 2 popular bars but it's far above them and good German construction means excellent sound insulation even with a window open.
The staff without exception were helpful, giving us, for example, a selection of good restaurants of various types nearby - though our favourite place for refuelling was the Fugger-Imbiss on the junction of Fuggerstr and Martin-Luther-Str, the doner kebabs there putting London versions to shame.
On the subject of food the breakfasts were excellent and reasonable priced and served late.
Our only criticism is that the curtains could be thicker and cover the windows more generously. If you sleep in after a hard night at the clubs and bars, morning can be a little too bright.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The gay-hotel in Berlin with nice apartments and playrooms. In the building is gay-club and bar where our guests have free entry. Of course we are hetero friendly, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your ArtHotel Connection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arthotel Connection Berlin
- Arthotel Connection Hotel Berlin