Love this hotel for its perfect location. Just walking distance to the nearest shopping and restaurants, the U-Bahn station and gay night spots. Although the rooms are up on the third level and the building's quite old, the old lift actually works well and customer service not bad at all. I decided to go for the suite (XL double room with lounge area with shower and toilet) which is room 6 I think and it was worth every euro for the much larger space. Yes the hotel is in the gay area but at night it's actually very quiet so I slept soundly throughout my stay. Customer service is good enough but don't expect first class pleasantries from the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The gay-hotel in Berlin with nice apartments and playrooms. In the building is gay-club and bar where our guests have free entry. Of course we are hetero friendly, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your ArtHotel Connection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arthotel Connection Berlin
- Arthotel Connection Hotel Berlin