Stayed here one night. It's a very new, modern place and the design is nothing like you've ever experienced before. We stayed in the junior suite. I did not book a room with river view, but got one anyway, pretty good!
- Design and interior. Very new, very clean...beautiful colors, attention to detail. Really unique!
- Staff (greetings to you concierge!!! ;o)) was VERY helpful and friendly
- Personal treatment (e.g. personal note on the room)
- Gibson guitars, Marshall amps & keyboards as room service. Rock and Roll baby!
- Free electronic drumkits and Wii units available in the lobby. Yes!!!
Points to improve ( we have to remain critical, hahaha)
- Wifi. Too expensive in the rooms. In the lobby, it's free, but you have to ask for a new login and username every 30 minutes and it's sloooow....
- Decent breakfast, but too expensive (22 euro) for what you get....and..no scrambled eggs :(
- Ipod connection to the TV. Clumsy! I expected a more modern sound system in the room
- Rusty strings on the guitars. Change them regularly!!
- Upgrade your guitars to real Gibsons, instead of Epiphones. It adds class :) !!
All in all, keep up the good work and I will be back soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than just a hotel, the nhow Berlin is a revolutionary new model of living and lodging. Located on the banks of the River Spree and in the heart of the city's most vibrant neighborhood, you'll find hip bars and clubs on every block and the latest in art and fashion on exhibit at every turn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotel.de, NHHotels, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your nhow Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nhow Berlin Hotel Berlin