“HAPPY BELLY!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Transit Restaurant

Transit Restaurant
Rosenthaler Strasse 68 | 10119, Berlin, Germany (Mitte)
030 247 816 45
Neighborhood: Mitte
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“HAPPY BELLY!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Went with my boyfriend on a saturday!! Its very modern and funky!!! Great atmosphere and very busy with all young local people!! If you have ever been to a place like wagamamas this is the place for you!! the food is delicious! And the adult only cocktail if they did a take away jug id have bought it by the liter!!! If you want traditional german food this is not the place for u! And if your fed up with all the german food this is the place for u!! I loved it and can take in what other people are saying in the bad reviews but i personally loved it and wished we could have went back and will go again when i visit berlin again! Value for money we got 4 of the tapas and a main each as well as my 2 cocktails and the boyfriend got two tiger bears €50!! bargin and full!!!! the waitresses are busy and if you like your server bending over backwards to entertain you and ensure your drink is full then this is not the place for you although I love this I prefer being left to myself than being made a fuss of! In saying that u can always call someone over for a drink top up!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

87% Recommend
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“Good Food Nice Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

One of few restaurants that I like in Berlin. Good selection of Asian (mostly Indonesian) foods with original taste. The service was also good. You can't hang out to long there as most of the time some people are waiting to get seats. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2012
Bergen, Norway
“Precise Asian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

What a find! A sort of dim sum place with the most loved dishes of Asia. Singapore, malay, thai, vietnam all mixed together. Its like an asian tapas, 20 different miniature bowls at 3 euros each. Sideorders of rice or noodles at the same price. I could sit here all day. And never outside of S-pore have I tasted a better chicken satay. Great value, young atmosphere. Informal lunch, pre bar dining.

UK
“Different, good value, would eat here everyday if i worked nearby!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Went to this place randomly after eating 'traditional' tapas down the road, thai mini dishes for €3 each.. ideal for someone like me who can never decide what to eat. mixed clientile, from couples, friends, families, tourists, locals, and even a dog! good vibes, swift service, tasty grub, cant complain!!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
hampshire
“Good prices, buzzy atmosphere, food so-so”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

We came here with our daughter, there's not much for kids but we did manage to find a few things for her. There is a queue out of the door so booking is essential, and it seems really popular with locals which is generally a good sign...

We were a little surprised when a few of the dishes were served cold rather than hot as we had expected, but they were still pretty tasty.

For us it was worth probably 3.5 but I can't give that and a 3 would have been harsh. These days I'm looking for something a bit more sophisticated, and I expect in my student days I'd have loved it but that's probably more my fault for booking the wrong place for us. If you are after a buzzy night out with friends then this would be great.

• Visited February 2013