This is a simple, no frill hotel with the basic amenities you need for a business trip. The rooms are clean and compact but offer free wireless. There is limited amenities in the bathroom (only soap and shampoo) so you will need to bring/ask/buy anything else. But this is geared to protect the environment. The buffet offers basic selection but enough to find healthy selection including some organic items. But don't expect to find freshly squeezed juice. Service was good and professional. The location is right by the business center and cinemas. Thus good value for the price you pay.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Back in 1993, Scandic started developing what has become the industry's leading sustainability program. Inteligent services and barrier free hotels are focus of Scandic as well as healthy food and fitness in an inspirational surrounding. Up from 2009 strong relationship to Jamie Oliver.Short Facts – 561 rooms, 1 ball room (up to 500 people) and 17 function rooms, restaurant, bar, lobby bar, kids corner, gym and Holmes Place Life Fitness.7 event locations for up to 1500 delegates are within walking distance.Connection to ICC congress center and Olympic stadium via underground close by the hotel. Most of Berlin's sights are within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.