A very clean, relaxed, welcoming hostel/hotel. It'll definitely be my first choice again when I revisit Berlin. Great bar/restaurant, swimming pool, sauna and decent free WiFi connection, at quite a cheap price!
My only criticisms are:
- you need cups in the bathroom (plastic ones)
- the TV was almost on the ceiling and pointing the wrong direction
- 4th floor temperature not consistent, need better insulation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PLUS Berlin is the newest hostel/hotel in the PLUS chain. Due to open in March 2010 it will definitely be one of Europe's if not the world's best hostels with a pool, sauna, fitness centre, conference room, restaurant, bar and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Priceline, HostelWorld and Venere so you can book your PLUS Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plus Berlin Hotel Berlin