“Wonderfull!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Belmondo Restaurant

Belmondo Restaurant
Knesebeckstrasse 93, 10623 Berlin, Germany (Charlottenburg)
Website
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
“Wonderfull!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had a very good dinner!
The meal was delicious. And the quality of the wine was also good, and not overpriced.
I hope to visit you again soon!

Manchester
“Really creative cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We had dinner on a Monday evening and the place was full. The staff were great (and very patient with my faltering German) and very knowledgable about the menu and wine line.
To start, I had the scallops which were served with grapefruit, a combination that I thought was very odd when I read it on the menu but that worked incredibly well. My boyfriend had the fish soup, which I didn't actually try but was told it was delicious.
My main course was nothing short of sensational! I'm a huge pasta fan and wasn't expecting to find such a stunning pasta dish in a french restaurant. It was a simple tagliatelle with fresh truffles but prepared to absolute perfection. My boyfriend order the duck, which again was delicious and very well presented.
The portions are a very good size and as a result we shared a sorbet dessert, which was very refreshing.

Given the quality of the food and the wine, the price was very reasonable and I look forward to returning when I'm back in Berlin.

Oslo, Norway
“Reasonably priced gourmet restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

A little gem of a restaurant! My wife had the lamb filet which was perfectly cooked and very tender. An excellent choice. I had the bouillabaise, which was nice - but tasted too much of aniseed for my liking. For dessert we had the chocolate fondant and white chocolate mousse - lovely ! Attentive, knowledgeable and correct waiters. Wines by the glass available at decent prices.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

Very satisfied! My lunch was very reasonably priced. The Staff is manages to be easy going but very efficient. Will come back soon!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Kongsvinger, Hedmark, Norway
“Excellent dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

This is certainly a restaurant worth recommending! We had great food, from the starter to the dessert, and the service was friendly and personal.

• Visited November 2012