“Value for money” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Seth Restaurant
Proskauer Str. 29, 10247 Berlin, Germany (Friedrichshain)
49 30 42011753
Neighborhood: Friedrichshain
Hammel, Denmark
“Value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Encourages by the positive recommendations, me and my family of two more visited the restaurant. In short the fod was good and the prices reasonable. A ver recommendable restaurant for the City hopper.

Visited July 2013

92% Recommend
Berlin, Germany
“Great food, very reasonable prices, lovely people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We have been here many many times and this is our favourite Indian restaurant in Berlin. The food is really nice and still the prices are low. You can have a vegetarian meal including rice and a salad for under €5! The staff are all very friendly and the restaurant itself looks pretty nice. We used to come here almost every week with clients from our business and I can't think of a single time that we were disappointed! We no longer have that business, but still go ourselves regularly.

• Visited December 2012
“Best curry I ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011 via mobile

The waiter tailored my order to my veggie choice & the result was the freshest, tastiest most amazing curry I've ever had, and I've had a lot of curries! Set in residential district but worth the trek for the food. On street tables, just delightful. Staff friendly & helpful. And really cheap too! Plus wifi.

The Hague, The Netherlands
“Great food!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2011

I was in Berlin with my husband for 4 nights, and we went for dinner here on 2 of the 4 nights.
They really have great food! It was the best Indian food I've had outside India!

• Visited December 2010
Glasgow
“Seth Restaurant, 29 Proskauestr. - home made curries to die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2009

Owned and run by friendly little guy Akram. The most friendliest and warmest restaurant I've been to in years. Tucked inbetween flash and expensive Bistros this is a little paradise without the cost. The curries are superb - if you are Asian it will bring back memories of Granmother's curries! Perfect portions, perfect host, mouth watering taste!

Easily walked by and missed if you blink as so unassuming - your loss if you do!

A curry lovers must.....