We stayed in the Casa Camper Barcelona a few years back now and loved it. The one in Berlin is a good hotel, no question. We had a suite and with our two daughters it worked really well. Location is great and very easy to get around. Price versus overall quality is also pretty good versus the other 5 star hotels in the city. If you are used to full service 5 star hotels then this might not tick all of your boxes. The hotel is very laid back, which personally I like for leisure travel. On business I probably would stay somewhere else. For a long weekend with the family its a good choice. I feel its missing something to make it really special.
- Canteen on the top floor is good. Food served all day means you can come and go as you please and take some time out.
- Location - really nice neighbourhood which is really alive without being too busy or noisy. Metro is outside and you can also walk to many of the attractions
- Laid back casa camper feel
- Rooms are pretty good and or suite worked for a family of 4
- Food quality. Its nice that its free but I hate soggy sandwiches. It wouldn't take much to improve the quality and make a little more imaginative. Having said that breakfast is good.
- Music! I dont know where they got the playlist from. Its not cool and does not fit the atmosphere of the place at all. Its like the sort of music my dad would think young, trendy people listen to. Its almost funny.
- There is a restaurant attached to the hotel but was fully booked on the saturday of our trip and is closed on Sunday and Monday. There is no room service so choice limited to a narrow choice of cold food from the canteen upstairs
- Parking is limited - we managed to get the last space but unloading and parking might be an issue for some
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Berlin boutique design hotel is situated in the vibrant and historical heart of the city, Mitte. Casa Camper Berlin provides unique city accommodation.Creative design and attention to detail can be seen in Casa Camper Berlin hotel's 51 rooms and suites. Tentempié offers fresh snacks and drinks 24 hours a day on the top ﬂoor of Casa Camper with incredible views over the city. No timetables, no bills, all free for guests of Casa Camper.Dos Palillos restaurant provides an innovative menu in unique surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Camper Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Camper Berlin Hotel Berlin