“Excellent!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of China City

China City
Leipziger Strasse 46, 10117 Berlin, Germany (Mitte)
Improve this listing
Ranked #939 of 6,040 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Chinese, German
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte
Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

This was a great find. We went for lunch and everythign was seriously great. My wife's been to Hong Kong, we lived in Hawai'i for a time, and I lived in San Francisco, so I'd like to think we know good Chinese food. And this was it!! Great English-speaking staff, too.

Visited June 2012

berlin
“Friendly service and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

This restaurant was very close to the hotel in which we were staying. So one evening I just went in since I did not feel like walking. Well, it was a very good decision.
I had a very good grilled duck (with bones). Of course too much for one person, but as in all chinese restaurants you are allowed to take the rest away.
Decoration of the restaurant was traditional chinese. I have seen groups of probably tourist eating there kind of a set menue. I can not comment on the quality of that, but my individual choice was perfect. I have also appreciated the friendliness of the service. It was a good experience.

Visited May 2012
England
“Another great meal - love the duck.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

Love the Crispy duck with vegetables, at this restaurant and it is always on my itinery, I can't miss it. Large portions, reasonable prices, the house cocktail 4 euros, good. the mixed ice cream with hot cherries in rum, yum yum. Always have a good meal here.

Visited May 2012
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Good food, big portions and not expensive. I would recommend this restaurant especially if you are staying near Leipziger Strasse.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Glan-Muchweiler
“Would not eat here again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

Food was just ok tasting, not great. The service was friendly by European standards but does not compensate for the small portions and high price.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere