“Simply perfect.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Simply perfect.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

The restaurant is located near the subway, however we still had some trouble finding it because it is located in a living area. Once we arrived we were welcomed by the friendly staff and sat down inside for dinner. The food was great and the service as well. Nothing to complain about. Furthermore I found it reasonably priced.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

England
“Tasty Italian food in lovely restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to this restaurant since 2007 as I work at a show at the Messe once a year and I have always found the food to be excellent along with the cosy atmosphere and smiley service you cannot go wrong here.

Visited March 2014
“Over appreciated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Reading so much about the place I came with high expectations. What can I say, service was the only professional thing in our dinner.
The bread was tasteless (but for free) but the pasta was the weakest point. A restaurant that can't make a decent aglio olio is not a real Italian and this one apart from not being too exciting was even not Al dente. The other one with zucchini and gamberetti was just boring and again too soft.
Sorry to say, but this place doesn't leave a mark.

“Dissappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I visited this restaurant with my husband and the pizza we ordered were average. The service was also nice but nothing special. What I have to argue about are the toilets. The ladys toilet did not have any toilet paper and the restaurant wasnt full so that I can show understanding.
I have had alot of italien food already but I dont think this is very special.
But one thing i have to add is that I liked the decoration of the reastaurant ...

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Berlin, Germany
“Nice and authentic food in a non pretentious, familiar environment. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Simple, nice Italian food served by very friendly staff. Caring owner who discreetly but regularly checks on his guests to make sure their needs are met. The prices are very reasonable. Genuine Italian family restaurant that surely deserves a visit if you are in the area! I would be inclined to disagree with the previous review when it comes to the ambiance: this is not a trendy, young place, but rather a completely chilled and non pretentious trattoria that offers good and simple food.

I would recommend their saltimbocca (traditionally meat rolls filled with ham, cheese and sage: here the meat is not rolled up, but the dish is tasty). Lovely is also the bruschetta that the friendly owner will serve you free of charge while you wait for your food.

I would happily recommend this place for an informal dinner with family or friends.