“Must visit for food lovers” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Weingalerie u.Cafe "No!"

Weingalerie u.Cafe "No!"
Glinkastrasse 23, 10117 Berlin, Germany (Mitte)
+49 30 2010871
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #236 of 6,046 Restaurants in Berlin
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte
“Must visit for food lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

We popped in here for lunch without a booking but were easily accomodated. The waitstaff were friendly and prompt. At the the time the specials were roast beef and truffle spaghetti both of which were excellent. We didnt have any wine but that seems to be their specialty. All up very good food for a reasonable price. Highly recommended.

“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

I persuaded my husband to walk 10 minutes out of our way to have a late lunch here but he agreed it was worth when we walked through the door. Delicious food. I had the autumn salad and my husband had a tarte flambé and good value house wine. If I lived in Berlin I would be a regular visitor.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“One of our favourite meals ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Visited this place on the merits of the review in the Time Out guide and it didn't disappoint. The restaurant is located amongst busy modern office blocks and its charm and cosiness was a welcome contrast. We tried the fabulous sharing platter as evrything sounded so nice on the menu and we couldn't make up our minds - bacon stuffed with prunes, black pudding bruschetta, figs, balsamic pickled onions, cheese and much more. It was delicious! :) Hope we can come back soon.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Beautifully decorated restaurant situated in a quiet location not far from Brandenberg gate. The service was really friendly, the menu is original, but most of all the food was delicious. My wife and I ordered the cafe No! Platter to share, you could easily share this between 3 people, its huge and for 25 Euros, its worth every penny. I would suggest making a reservation as it became very busy, luckily, we beat the rush with no reservation. Highly recommended.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Yes!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Got there from the Mercure Hotel Checkpoint Charlie, while on the way to a walking tour.
We arrived around 4pm and the restaurant was pretty empty. In fact they were laying the reservation times at the tables, which is nice so you know till what time you can stay.
The service was awesome with a very friendly waiter, who I believe was also the owner.
We had an excellent carrot and ginger soup that hit the spot. Then we tried the mixed German platter with cold meats and cheeses. Huge!! And so good! Some awesome combinations of favors.
And you can have the house wine without fear. It was a very good tempranillo and for an excellent price. We had 1.5l in four people.
For main we had a pasta with meat in a spicy sauce.
All in all an place I highly recommend! Would go there again anytime.
In fact, I may still get back there tomorrow…