“Nice thai restaurant” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kori & Fay

Kori & Fay
Rudi Dutschke Strasse 28, 10969 Berlin, Germany (Kreuzberg)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #665 of 7,112 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Food, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Description: Dear Guests, discover the unforgettable magic of culinary delicacies at our restaurant KORI & FAY. Thai and Sushi cuisine offers a veritable firework of aromas and taste, and is simply a delight for the senses.We look forward to welcoming YOU in our world of PLEASURE.
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Nice thai restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

The restaurant is really nice, the service excellent, i got the noodles for dinner, the portion was really big so i didnt eat that all..

Visited March 2013

“Excellent Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Like I wrote in my review before, the quality of the food is still excellent and stay all time in the same high level. It's true what BeckyM90 wrote: also the presentation of the food is very beautiful!
We have a lot of Thai restaurants in Berlin, but Kori & Fay is one of the best.

• Visited February 2013
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
“Beautifully presented Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We dined on a Sunday evening at this restuarant and couldn't believe how quiet it was! None the less, the food was excellent (great vegetarian options) and was presented beautifully. The service was spot on, very friendly but not too intrusive. We really enjoyed the experience here, the restuarant had a lovely ambient feel thanks to the warm Thai style decor. If we were in Berlin again I wouldn't hesitate to visit!

• Visited December 2012
Munich, Germany
“my best Thai Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

All the time when I visit Berlin Kurfürstendamm area I visit this restaurant, which has always excellent cocktails and meals.

Like it

Visited December 2012
“Superbly Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

My girl and me visited again the Kory & Fay, like 3 times before. Again we had superbly food!
I can highly recommend Sate Gai, Drunken Duck and Garlic Prawns. If you like it you should order your food Thai spicy – that’s great!
I will come back soon.
Also you can visit the 2nd Thai restaurant of the same owner, the Tai Su restaurant in Berlin – Kreuzberg, where the food is so excellent like in the Kori & Fay.

• Visited April 2012