My room in this Winters Hotel was spacious, clean, quiet and comfortable and furnished extremely sensibly. There was a sofa and chair to relax in, a kettle, a fridge, a safe, free Wifi (via cable), a very comfortable bed and a bath (with shower). Breakfast was good, with plenty of fresh and cooked dishes on offer. There is no restaurant in the hotel, but there is a supermarket just around the corner, and plenty of restaurants nearby. My only complaint would be that the shower was very oddly fitted so that it sprayed almost straight ahead - very strange. Apart from that, no complaints from me - and the front desk staff were very helpful too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nowhere is the idea of "centre" more versatile than in Berlin. Around the Winters Hotel Berlin Mitte Am Gendarmenmarkt, history and future create an international everyday lifestyle. A place where magnificent historic buildings and boulevards, religious and national landmarks, monumental palaces, culture and major visionary architectural projects meet. All functionally designed 134 guestrooms in different categories are equiped with Flatscreec-TVs, air condition and complimentary WiFi. The hotel offers a various breakfast buffet in the stylish breakfast restaurant which offers a great view to the pulsating Leipziger Strasse through its panorama windows. Attractions as Checkpoint Charlie, the elegant shopping street Friedrichstrasse or Boulevard Unter den Linden are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Winters Hotel Berlin Mitte Am Gendarmenmarkt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winters Gendarmenmarkt Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Winters Gendarmenmarkt Hotel