We stayed here in November and found it was a great location to explore Berlin from. The rooms were modern and very clean and the staff were helpful and friendly.
The only downside was breakfast - the restaurant was very clean and you could help yourselves to as much as you wanted but there was not much choice on the hot cooked breakfast and not much variety of pastries or croissants. That said, the bread was very fresh and plentiful. You would get much better value for money though at one of the nearby cafes.
For the amount we paid it was great value for money and we would stay again for the location of this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nowhere is the idea of "centre" more versatile than in Berlin. Around the Winters Hotel Berlin Mitte Am Gendarmenmarkt, history and future create an international everyday lifestyle. A place where magnificent historic buildings and boulevards, religious and national landmarks, monumental palaces, culture and major visionary architectural projects meet. All functionally designed 134 guestrooms in different categories are equiped with Flatscreec-TVs, air condition and complimentary WiFi. The hotel offers a various breakfast buffet in the stylish breakfast restaurant which offers a great view to the pulsating Leipziger Strasse through its panorama windows. Attractions as Checkpoint Charlie, the elegant shopping street Friedrichstrasse or Boulevard Unter den Linden are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Winters Hotel Berlin Mitte Am Gendarmenmarkt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winters Gendarmenmarkt Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Winters Gendarmenmarkt Hotel