“Amazing fun” 5 of 5 stars
Review of City Segway Tours

City Segway Tours
Panorama Strasse 1a, 10178 Berlin, Germany (Mitte)
+49 30 24 04 79 91
Website
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Viator
$83*
and up
Ranked #1 of 334 Activities in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun, informative & safe Segway Tours of Berlin. THE highlight of your stay!
Cambridge, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
“Amazing fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is a must!

Obviously not going to be cheap but definitely worth it. Great fun and very quick and easy to learn how to ride. Tour guide we had was hilarious and really knew his stuff. Takes you to all the places that are must see and once the tour is finished, can hire bikes from the place free of charge.
Very highly recommend this to anyone

Visited October 2012

• Turkish first
Leeds
“Amazing! Do not go to Berlin and not do this!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Best part of my trip to Berlin. I was so nervous before as I didn't think I would be able to do it, but it was easy and it became very natuaral. It is a 4 1/2 hour tour which gives you plenty of time to practise on the segways before you go on the tour which was really good. The tour was so much fun being on a segway but also really informative and great to see all the main attractions in Berlin. The guide (sorry forgot his name - but he's the american) is really nice and funny!! Loved it!!!

Visited February 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Just amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Me and a friend booked the 4hour segway tour for my birthday, and was so excited about it.
We were not let down, the training was really good and the group picked it up really well. Our tour guide was really good and very funny.
The segways are far easier to use than we expected, and were so fun.
The tour was a great fun way to see the city and learn and the history. I didn't want it to end.

London
6 attraction reviews
“Brilliant day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Me and my boyfriend booked on to a tour on the 29th December 2012. When we turned up we were worried because we were running a little late. The staff were more than accommodating in getting us sorted with deposits, helmets, dropping our bags off etc. Turns out, everyone else who had pre booked hadn't turned up so we actually had a tour just us 2!

I can't remember our guides name, I think it was Marrianne, was lovely. She had a lot of knowledge about the history of the area and told us the information with enthusiasm and really got us interested. Not knowing much before about the history of Berlin, I was concerned it would be completely over my head, but she explained things in a way which was really easy to understand and had a lot of random very interesting knowledge that you couldn't get from a textbook too!

It was VERY cold, so I'd advise to wrap up warm. You do get to stop for lunch in a little cafe though which was nice. Although it may be a little pricey, it was a fantastic and fun way to see the city. You cover a larger space in a shorter amount of time so it enables you to see as much as possible without it taking forever. It also let us earmark places that we wanted to go back to and check out in more detail, and areas we would rather not- so saved us time.

I had a brilliant time and our guide showed us a lot of cool places to go to which were off the main tourist trail, so it is definitely worth asking for their opinions!.

If you are worried because you have never been on a segway before, they do give you training at the beginning, and it if very easy. A great experience and I would definitely do it again.

Visited December 2012
London, UK
“Excellent way to see Berlin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We booked the segway tour on Saturday 12th January, and ended up being the only two on the tour as other people had dropped out because of the snow. We are so pleased we went ahead with it, as it really was a brilliant way to see to Berlin. Our guide was Tom, who first taught us how to use the Segways (really very easy) and then took us on a 4 hour tour, taking in all the major sights. Helped us get our bearings in the City, and Tom knew loads about the history of Berlin (as well as the best areas for us to go out in!).

Have recommended it to my parents who will be over in the summer, thanks again for a great tour!

Visited January 2013