“FUN!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of City Segway Tours

City Segway Tours
Panorama Strasse 1a, 10178 Berlin, Germany (Mitte)
+49 30 24 04 79 91
Website
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Viator
$83*
and up
Ranked #1 of 334 Activities in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun, informative & safe Segway Tours of Berlin. THE highlight of your stay!
Volda, Norway
4 attraction reviews
“FUN!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Got to see a lot in 90 minutes with a great and entertaining guide! So much fun to learn how to operate the segway! It was really easy, anyone can do it!
The only thing not good, was that the guide told us to rate her with top grades on TripAdvisor. If she had'nt done that I would have given her top score ;)

• Turkish first
“Awsome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

It was the first time I ever rode a Segway but our tour guide Marriette made me feel at ease. In addition, her knowledge of Berlin was amazing, very easy to talk to and as a result I would definitely recommend this tour and guide to all my friends. Keep up the good work!

7 attraction reviews
“Super fun! Perfect way to see Berlin!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Brilliant, highly recommended! Really quick & easy to pick up how to get around on the Segway & our instructor, Jack, made sure we all had the hang of it before we set off. We got to see a lot of the major sights in Berlin & doing this via Segway made it so much fun, we didn't want to give them back! Jack was really enthusiastic and he knew a great deal about the history of Berlin. You should really make this part of your visit to Berlin. (We did the 4 hour tour). :)

Arlington, Virginia
30 attraction reviews
“Hilight of the Berlin Trip!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

This was my first Segway ride, and we had a class beforehand to practice on the plaza to before hitting the road for the actual tour. I was nervous and it put my mind at ease to learn the ropes. We saw quite a few of the main sights in Berlin - this was a great overview trip on our first full morning, so we knew where we wanted to go back and visit later on, since you may stop for a few minutes but don't actually go in or fully explore any of the places for long. Mariette was a great tour guide - giving not only historical info but also insight into modern day life in Berlin. My friends and I talked about the tour over and over afterwards. Segway is a great way to see the city! The only negative is that one of our friends just couldn't get comfortable on the machine and decided not to do the tour after the practice session, and while she was offered to take a bike instead, she wasn't given a refund.

London
“This was the best tour I've done, let alone on a segway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Walid was the funnest, funniest and most informative guide I think I've ever had anywhere. What a great day burning around Berlin, getting to know the city in a hilarious way. So much fun, Berlin is a big city this is one way to cover a lot of ground and just be in stitches laughing the whole way. Make sure you get Walid.