“Brilliant!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 334 Activities in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: We pride ourselves on leading Berlin's most in-depth walking tour. We are local experts, free from scripts and pre-determined routes, so every Brewer's tour is a unique experience. Our guides are passionate about their home, its complex history and showing you why Berlin is one of the most exciting cities in the world. Best of Berlin tour: 10:30 daily, 6 hours, €15/€12 adults/students Free Express tour: 13:00 daily, 3.5 Hours, tip what you think it's worth Potsdam tour: 10:10 Wed & Sat (May-Oct only), €15/€12 adults/students
Minneapolis, Minnesota
26 attraction reviews
“Brilliant!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I only had one day in Berlin - so I went on the long tour - it was *so* cold but I really enjoyed the tour! I really felt like I saw the city and got a feel for the history and culture. Additionally, it gave me ideas of things I would want to do again if I ever get back. My guide was very knowledgeable about German/Berlin history. Because it was cold, we were in and out of buildings and walked underground which was wonderful - I also liked that when we breaked to warm/eat we always stopped at places that had inexpensive food (I was on a very tight budget so the gesture of good/cheap food was welcome!). I would recommend anyone coming to Berlin start with this tour since it gives a great overview, and throughout the tour - we were pointed to shows/exhibits/events going on throughout the week, so it can help with your planning (I saw a silent movie in the Berliner Dom that night which was AMAZING! I never would have known of it otherwise).

Best value for the money!

Visited January 2013

• Hebrew first
“Excellent Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Having only two days in Berlin, we did the shorter tour. It was very well organised, you are collected from your hotel and the tour is for 3-4 hours. The time goes very quickly. Our guide Espin was very knowledgable and although originally from the UK he seemed to care for the city and its history, which made it a special afternoon. There is no set charge for the shorter tour, it is tips based, the guide is also willing to help with information and directions for other Berlin sights which is helpful. The longer tour for 6 hours is 15 Euros which is very reasonable for the quality. Recommend for most fitness types as well. Thanks for a great introduction to Berlin, Espin!

“Knowledgeable Guide made the experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Was our first full day in Berlin and we missed the 6hr walking tour and jumped on to the express (as we were recovering from partying in Amsterdam) with Esprin.
Extremely happy with the choice as I don't think we could have squeezed much more in. Esprin was a very knowledgeable guide of Berlin and made our day with a witty explanation of the history and what makes Berlin today. We were able to take notes on what places we will head back to for the rest of the time here. Thanks a million!

Houston, Texas
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

This was an awesome tour. Our tour guide Asoka was terrific. She was extremely knowlegdeable in the History of Germany. i would highly remcommend this tour. It was a great way to spend the day!

Visited December 2012
Sydney
4 attraction reviews
“Absolutely brilliant. €15 and 8 hours later, what a fantastic place and tour guide.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Simply fantastic! So many interesting sites and so much fascinating history! What a brilliant tour. Excellent value for money - 8 hours of touring for £15.