“Simple, clean, peaceful!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #482 of 665 Hotels in Berlin
Norway
“Simple, clean, peaceful!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2009

We traveled to Berling with my mother who has bad feet and my sister who is a teenager. We wanted just a simple good night sleep and we did not mind it was long way to the centrum because you could walk to a busstop where the buss would take us to any of the three U or S bahn stations. The closest Buss stop was close enough even for my mother. The Wuhletal station is maybe the closest if you want to walk there, my mom could not but me and my sister would sometimes walk. it was really beautiful road and pleasure to us to do the walk there. The Chinese restaurant nearby was exellent and great value for money, you could eat the buffet for only 6,90 and they have thai, chisese and Sushi. So location was really not a problem for us. The rooms were clean and simple lots of white in interior, they did not clean the rooms or change the towels during out 3 night stay but it was not big problem for us. The breakfast was good but we kinda would have liked if there was more green stuff to put on the bread as there only was meat and cheese. Great internet acces downstairs. I liked that this hotel was so budget but still so clean and it was beautifully located in not too noisy area. There was not anyone on the front disk when we arrived at 11 morning and we had to wait to 14 someone to let us check in. The staff generally does not speak english well in eastern part of berlin, but one girl who worked there at the hotel did. I will stay here again. It is a great value for money. I recommend everyone to buy the berlin ticket for several days in berlin so you dont have to worry about carrying money for ubahn, bus and sbahn as you can use the same one.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first

Been to Hotel B1? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel B1

Address: Am Niederfeld 7, 12621 Berlin, Germany
Location: Germany > Berlin
Bar / Lounge Airport Transportation
Ranked #482 of 665 Hotels in Berlin
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel B1 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel B1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
b1 Hotel Berlin

If you own or manage Hotel B1, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.