I was fortunate to travel to Wurzburg, Germany with my husband and had initially checked into another hotel. The hotel was listed as a three star but really was more like a two. I disliked everything...so...knowing the Mercure hotel chain well...we decided to move to the Mercure Hotel and were very glad we did. The hotel is located in a safe area, close to the Marienberg fortress, approximately a ten minute walk to the historic old town, with direct access to the river hiking trail. The hotel has one restaurant and one bar, Internet access, and rooms are spacious. The restaurant's menu focuses on regional cuisine and the bar has good choices of cocktails and an impressive wine list. Staff is very professional, attentive, and multilingual. If I had the opportunity to return to Wuerzburg, I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the foot of the Marienberg fortress (1.2 Miles/2 km), you will find the fully air-conditioned 3-star Hotel Mercure Wurzburg am Mainufer. The hotel is just 5 minutes' walk from the historic old town, is situated close to the Wurzburg Congress Centrum (approx. 547 Yards/0.5 Km) and has direct access to the River Main hiking trail. All 116 rooms were completely renovated in September 2012 and feature high-speed Internet and free WIFI. The hotel also has a bar and an indoor car park (subject to charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Mercure Hotel Wuerzburg am Mainufer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wuerzburg Am Mainufer
- Accor Wuerzburg Am Mainufer