This is a unique little hotel. The decor is quirky, individual, warm and welcoming. The location is brilliant particularly if you have a car. The hotel is just outside the historic town walls with pay parking right in front or free parking (on weekdays) just a short walk away.
We had room 17 which was very comfortable indeed. It has a seperate WC and bathroom. The bathroom is tiny but it is very well presented and has a good shower. The room itself is spacious with a nice chaise lounge in one corner. A lovely 'home' to return to after a day spent in pretty Rothenburg.
Gabriele goes out of her way to ensure a good stay. We were provided with extra pillows including a neck support pillow for me. She quickly provided us with a map and recommendatins for things to see and places to eat.
There is a very good choice at breakfast and Gabriele will cook a boiled egg to your specification. We were there just before Xmas so my egg came wearing a Santa hat!
Make sure you have a game with Buddy (the dog), he is so lovable.
This is a lovely place to stay and highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Garni Hornburg Hotel
- Hotel-Garni Hornburg Hotel Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber
- Hotel Garni Hornburg
- Garni Hornburg Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel-Garni Hornburg is a individual hotel which offers you ten charming and tastefully decorated rooms with modern comfort like Cable-Television, radio etc. All rooms are NON-SMOKING rooms! Quiet, central location. Official German Hotel-Classification is 3*. Special service is a Internet Terminal just for the use of our guests without charge and WLAN (provider HOT-Spot) in the rooms and public areas with charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel-Garni Hornburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.