After a very pleasant 3 hour drive on the Romantic Road from Fuessen, my husband and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. The hotel is well located and it has a very convenient parking space free of charge. The layout justifies the beauty of the medieval architecture that Rothenburg represents. Upon check in, we were greeted by a very unhappy (rude) receptionist who barely spoke and seemed bothered by simple questions such us "do you have internet access"......
We were given a room in a 3rd floor with a quiet view facing the medieval wall (watch tower). The room was standard size, average clean, a minibar, small bathroom but efficient and a small IKEA type of closet. Two twin beds feature as a double bed (standard in Germany) and one of the biggest complaint apart from no A/C at all, was a small TV that looks like it was from the 70s. With a remote control "brick size" that never worked. We gave up trying after receiving no help from the front desk. Even after they said the fixed it.
Next time in the enchanting town of Rothenburg we'll stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Prinzhotel Rothenburg is located very quietly within the old town and ideally provides stairs to access the historic townwall and Roedertower, which are directly next to us. It provides 50 very comfortable modern designed room categories standard, superior and bel etage, which have been renovated recently including big new bathrooms with daylight effect, over 60 TV channels with 32" LED flatscreens and WiFi. Fantastic private breakfast buffet for individual travellers. Wellness Packages enhance the romantic weekend break. You can book the best room rates and offers, with up to 15% rebate - but only on the OFFICIAL Prinzhotel Cbooking engine. The Hotel is accessible by car without hindrance. You drive directly with your car in the front of the hotel. On the terrace of our airconditioned restaurant Topinambur you enjoy, fresh regional dishes - and a daily happy hour in the Cocktailbar TopinamBAR. We serve the best Rothenburg coffee specialities with incredible foamy variations and thick tasty waffles - try us for a fantastic coffee experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Prinzhotel Rothenburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prinzhotel Rothenburg Hotel Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber
- Prinzhotel Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber