“Confused where to eat after the castles? Eat here!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 72 Restaurants in Fussen
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Singapore, Singapore
“Confused where to eat after the castles? Eat here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

It was raining after we went down from the castles and I was so tired standing in the rain waiting for the bus back to Fussen. My mood was grumpy and my fiance picked this restaurant randomly for us to chill and relax, because of the name.
And thankfully they were right about the name! =D The food was good, coffee was great and everything was perfect to lift up my mood back to continue our adventure!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Singapore, Singapore
“Great place after a tiring day at the castles!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

So after coming down from the castles, we were famished and walked around Fussen town before we spotted this café. No one came to us for 5 minutes so I walked up to the staff to get menus, and they have different menus written in different languages, including Japanese and Chinese.

We both ordered seafood pasta. The portion is big! 1 plate of pasta is definitely enough for two. The amount of seafood was generous and fresh. It was one of the best pasta I had in my Europe trip.

Visited October 2013
Bethlehem, PA
“Excellent restaurant great ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We reached Fussen late in the night after 9:30 pm and this was the only restaurant open. However we enjoyed the drinks and the food a lot. The environment was great. The only downside you had to go through the smoking area to enter the restaurant

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minster, Ohio
“Good view of down town Fussen”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

This is a good place to finish the evening with beer to coctail as a night cap. The staff is friendly and helpful. I did not eat there, but I notice some nice looking food being served each evening. The front of the sitting area is all glass with a nice view of the city and people moving all day and night long.

Visited October 2013
West Seattle
“Good dinner - reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We ate a late dinner at the Bistro Relax. I had the pork knuckle and it was delicious. The only drawback - it was cash only.

Visited September 2013