We stayed at Hotel Zum Hechten Sept 8th and 9th , 2010 on our first ever trip to Bavaria. We can’t say enough about the hotel and its location. If you want to be right in the middle of the Altstad at a very reasonable price, this is it. We stayed in the back portion of the hotel which was great and quite. The room was very clean, open and bright with a nice little balcony (even though it was overlooking the parking lot). The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly, which really helped a couple of Americans new to Bavaria. There was a restaurant/bar coupled with the hotel, we only ate there once but had a few beers there many times, which was very convenient. We loved the town of Fussen and our trip to Schloss Neushwanstein, but the highlight for us was sitting in the indoor market and having drinks and snacks with the locals. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1001 Possibilities for you!Unique as the town Fussen is also our prestigious hotel. Behind a picturesque facade, you will find an individual, snug comfort, in our recommended restaurant. One can enjoy all the specialties that have been made known through the Alps region.Experience the beauty of the area in the middle of the Neuschwanstein countryside during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Altstadthotel Zum Hechten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Altstadthotel Zum Hechten füssen
- Altstadthotel Zum Hechten Hotel füssen