My husband and I stayed here for one night while taking a trip to the Bavarian country. We did not have a reservation, but the staff was able to accommodate us easily. The attendant at the desk saw that I had a Rick Steves' guidebook and gave us a 5% discount on the room. He was very friendly and showed us to our room and even loaned us a converter. The room was about 100 Euros. It's decor is modern and was bright, clean and large. Breakfast was included with the stay, lots of meats, breads, cheeses, cereals and soft boiled eggs were offered. The decor in the breakfast room had a very comfortable feel to it. We also had dinner in their restaurant, our table was outside which was perfect for people watching. The food and drinks were excellent. It is in a great location in the old part of Fussen, easy walking distance to all sites and shops in the old town area. It's about a ten minute drive to the castles. We would definitely would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1001 Possibilities for you!Unique as the town Fussen is also our prestigious hotel. Behind a picturesque facade, you will find an individual, snug comfort, in our recommended restaurant. One can enjoy all the specialties that have been made known through the Alps region.Experience the beauty of the area in the middle of the Neuschwanstein countryside during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Altstadthotel Zum Hechten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Altstadthotel Zum Hechten füssen
- Altstadthotel Zum Hechten Hotel füssen