My second stay at the hotel. You basically have to go through some of the pedestrian areas to get there - but they have parking in the back.
When you walk out their front door, you're in the middle og this beautiful German city.
You can by vouchers for the castles Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau at the reception desk, so you can skip the line and book a time without waiting at the castles. I bypassed at least 200m og people waiting in the sun :-)
Their breakfast is very nice, with a broad variety, and I just love how this place is run by the entire family.
Their restaurant is also very nice for evening eat-in - I prefer the veal schnitzel with roast potatoes and a nice big Weissbier on the side (or 3).
Lovely place for a vacation or even if you're just in need of a place to stay on the way to/from Italy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1001 Possibilities for you!Unique as the town Fussen is also our prestigious hotel. Behind a picturesque facade, you will find an individual, snug comfort, in our recommended restaurant. One can enjoy all the specialties that have been made known through the Alps region.Experience the beauty of the area in the middle of the Neuschwanstein countryside during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Altstadthotel Zum Hechten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Altstadthotel Zum Hechten füssen
- Altstadthotel Zum Hechten Hotel füssen