“never again” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011 via mobile

i had lunch there with a bunch of friends.
2 times we got the wrong orders, and 1 arrived extremely late.
I got a very sharp piece of glas in my drink, i found it once it was already in my mouth, i can't tell if the waitress was just smiling to be polite or if she was actually laughing at me. She changed the drink (the least she can do i think) but without apologizing.
And the worst: i didn't know salmon can be that bad. I tasted like fat, dirty fat. And it's way too much food for such a bad taste.
I won't even talk about the huge hair one of my friend found in his plate. Well i guess i already did. The hair would have been nothing if everything else had been at least "fine"

• 1 of 5 stars Food

Derby
“Big portions but not big on friendliness”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011 via mobile

As previous reviews have said the food here is good and you get so much of it that you can never finish it and then manage a dessert. The location is good but the staff were not very friendly at all, no smiles and it seemed like you were being an inconvenience when you wanted to order anything.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Good food and service after a long day of sightseeing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

This restaurant was recommended to us by the bus driver (taking us from Hohenschwangau back to the Fussen train station). It had been a long, rainy, chilly day of sightseeing and we were anxious for a good meal and friendly atmosphere. Ludwig's did not disappoint! It was reasonably priced, had a nice atmosphere and excellent service. There were three of us and we spent about 50,00 Euro for 2 schnitzels with fries, schweinbraten, beer and sodas.

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Beds
“Good German Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2011

Good but not great. Good service but a bit pricey for what it is.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cork
“Good food, bad service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

The food in the restaurant is really good and portions are really big. You must be very, very hungry to eat all of it. We didn't have space after the main course for the desert. As I sad the food was delicious but the waitress could be nicer. No smile at all, no recommendation from the menu at all. Very cold person like she would be not happy in her work and that putts me off to go there next time. I don't know if I would recommend this restaurant to a friend but for 100% I would recommend another restaurant in this town called Gasthof Krone. Everything there was perfect food and service brilliant.

• Visited January 2011