“OMG!!Best Pasta and dessert in Augsburg” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Kildare, Ireland
“OMG!!Best Pasta and dessert in Augsburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I by accident stumbled accross this absolutely amazing authentic italian restaurant, it's pasta is homemade and the aromas I smelt just waiting to order was mouth watering.Had a fantastic waiter serve me who was italian and oozed of karisma and professionalism. He explained the desssert menu to me which was exceptional too.The waiter came and filled these specially made filled rolls with ricotta and choclolate, simply amazing!This restaurant reminds me of the many italian restaurants I visited in Italy.They have daily lunch specials also for euro saver people.I didn't manage to see the vino list but on my next visit I will for sure.

Visited July 2014

Stavanger, Norway
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Visited this restaurant for lunch with my family a friday in april. We did get served a 3 course meal of good quality, and the service was also good. Can absolutely recomen this restaurant if you ever visit Augsburg.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Amazing surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

We happened upon this restaurant on a cold blustery evening last October. It was packed and we had no reservations, but they made room for us at the bar. The bartender and the waiter were very hospitable and catered to our every need with a good sense of humor and eager to please. We had two different pasta dishes and they were the best we've had anywhere. We have enjoyed remembering how delicious our meals were. Although we live in America, we're seriously thinking of flying back over and enjoying another incredible meal at Mille Miglia. Nothing else compares.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NomadicForever
“Couples only”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

The recent visit to this restaurant was my 2nd attempt to eat there. On a previous visit in summer all tables were empty but all carried "reserviert" signs. It was outside meal times. I was told the tables were for more than one person. I left. Recently, the same happened. As a single you can only get a seat at the bar. I am no youngster and bar stools are uncomfortable to sit on. A table for 2 was available. Tables are not meant for singles. Dont go there unless there are 2 of you.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
South Africa
“Great Italian food with great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Popular restaurant on the famous Maximillian Strasse, lucky to get a table outside on the sidewalk. Excellent food and great service.

Visited July 2013