My husband and I stayed at the NH in Nurnberg for one night to visit the Christmas market. The checkin was easy enough (the room wasn't ready, but they easily took our bags) and the room was furnished with modern accents. The beds were quite comfortable and the bathroom was new. Also of note, the fitness center had great cardio machines and there was a lovely and large sauna area, I had not anticipated...thus, I wasn't able to enjoy it. I encourage future visitors to anticipate this and enjoy it as it was quite cold when we were there!
My only complaints are the distance from the town center especially for walking in the cold as well as the location next to a large bus terminal and hostel. Often there would be hoards of people on the sidewalk and we would have to walk in the street, therefore I feel comfortable saying the location of the hotel wasn't as convenient as I would have liked!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Nuernberg City Center is located in the very city center of Nuremberg, just a two-minute walk from the central station (an important hub for ICE and long-distance trains) and a five-minute walk from the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your NH Nuernberg City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Nurnberg City Hotel Nuremberg
- Nh Nurnberg City Nuremberg