I've stayed here with my family for 2 nights! The hotel looks very nice with a big lobby and a a nice restaurant! The room was made with a nice design and I really loved the bathroom! The breakfast in the morning is good and you can find something for any kind of person! The city center is very close probably 10 min of walking! The thing I didn't like was the gym! They say that they have a fitness center and there is a bike a stepper and one running mild! They should of say'd what a fitness center means! All in all I liked the hotel! It is a good choice for Nuremberg!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Nuernberg City Center is located in the very city center of Nuremberg, just a two-minute walk from the central station (an important hub for ICE and long-distance trains) and a five-minute walk from the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, NHHotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your NH Nuernberg City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Nurnberg City Hotel Nuremberg
- Nh Nurnberg City Nuremberg