We go to Nurnberg every Christmas for the fabulous Christmas market. Every single year we stay at this hotel. It is in a wonderful location, about a 10 minute leisurely walk to the market (this is a very slow pace). We never pay for the breakfast, but eat in a little cafe on the way (can't remember the name). I disagree with the others that said the staff was unfriendly...perhaps by American standards. I find the staff to always be courteous, helpful and professional. We have asked questions on several occasions regarding local restaurants, etc and have always been helped in an acceptable manner. Parking is nice and secure. The rooms are clean and quite roomy and our family of 2 adults and 2 children are always happy with our stay. It is now part of our christmas tradition!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Nurnberg City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Nurnberg City Centre Hotel Nuremberg
- Holiday Inn Nuremberg
- Nuremberg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on a charming cobbled street, our Nurnberg hotel blends contemporary style with Bavarian warmth. Sip coffee on our pavement terrace and plan your day with complimentary wireless Internet in the bright Lobby. Holiday Inn Nurnberg City Centre is 2 minutes' walk from Weisser Turm U-Bahn station, from where trains serve Nurnberg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Nurnberg City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.