My german partner booked this hotel.
We spent two days negotiating with our German partners over lunch on the meeting (2nd?) floor.
Not much....Since it is very close to the railroads, my concerns was the "possible noise" but nothing bothered me.
1) 5 minute walk from the station!
2) 10 minute walk to the fancy "tourist" area of Nurnberg. Nice for a first-time visitor.
3) Breakfast buffet was fabulous with various kinds of Nurnberg sausages.
4) Very friendly and talkative receptionists! (which betrayed my stereo-typical image of the Germans!)
5) A close-by chinese restaurant which was a life-saver after days of beer, sausages, and pork.
Keep up the good work Sheraton!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is pledged to cater to the highest standards. As a privately managed first-class hotel it is one of Nuremberg's prime locations. Welcome to the Franconian metropolis and its historical old town. Since 2003 Nuremberg's No. 1 in the major hotel guides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotel.de, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Carlton Nuernberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Nuremberg
- Sheraton Nuremberg
- Nuremberg Sheraton