I stayed just one night at this hotel while attending a trade exhibition at the Messe. Like many chains of hotels you know what you are going to get - nothing quirky or individual about it but for business travelers it is ideal. Clean, comfortable and convenient. The staff were polite and all spoke perfect English.
The rest of Nuremberg is easily accessed from this hotel by the very efficient and cheap underground network.
Highly recommend for stop-overs and business travelers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Nuremberg Airport
- Moevenpick Hotel Nuremberg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly at the Nürnberg Airport.Welcome to our Green Globe certified Mövenpick Hotel Nürnberg-Airport. Only 50 metres away from the airport terminals, it's an ideal location for the Airport.You can even do your check-in the night before your flight!The hotel is also a great place to stay if you're visiting the Nuremberg fair. The centre of Nürnberg as well as the exhibition centre can be reached by subway in just a few minutes.Experience a fresh and modern atmosphere in our 150 hotel rooms and 11 conference and meeting rooms when you stay at the Mövenpick Hotel Nürnberg-Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Occupancy Marketing, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Nuremberg-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.