we love coming here for trips originating out of the nurnberg airport. we really do. for around 120 euro, you stay the night, and park up to 13 days. it is amazing. and the staff is helpful, kind, and accommodating. the rooms are modern, comfortable. the doors open automatically from the parking garage. and of course, the terminal to the airport is a TWENTY SECOND WALK across the street. ive not eaten here, just a few beers at the hotel bar. its a well kept secret, and i believe the value is great. i think we have stayed here around 5 or six times, and the only complaint is with the absence of early morning to go coffee and small bakery items in the morning that they used to have the first few times along with free fresh OJ!
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Nuremberg Airport
- Moevenpick Hotel Nuremberg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly at the Nürnberg Airport.Welcome to our Green Globe certified Mövenpick Hotel Nürnberg-Airport. Only 50 metres away from the airport terminals, it's an ideal location for the Airport.You can even do your check-in the night before your flight!The hotel is also a great place to stay if you're visiting the Nuremberg fair. The centre of Nürnberg as well as the exhibition centre can be reached by subway in just a few minutes.Experience a fresh and modern atmosphere in our 150 hotel rooms and 11 conference and meeting rooms when you stay at the Mövenpick Hotel Nürnberg-Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Occupancy Marketing, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Nuremberg-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.