“Comfortable and Nice Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #62 of 130 Hotels in Nuremberg
GreenLeadersGold level
Faridabad, Haryana, India
“Comfortable and Nice Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I find the hotel quite comfortable and pleasent. Front Desk staff is extremely helpful. Rooms are small but clean and comfortable. Nice Bathroom fitted equiped with basic equipments and toiletries. Good variety of food in breakfast buffet. I didn't tried the Hotel Restaurant for lunch or dinner so no idea about food on Menu or service. However they charge addtional 3Euro per Room Service order. Hotel is very well located on a walkable distance from Plarrer Underground station and Kohlenhof Tram Station.
A recommended Stay Option.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
MThomka, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Nuernberg, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Dear Pankaj_Sethi,
First of all I would like to thank you that you have chosen the Park Inn by Radisson Nürnberg during your stay.
Please be insured that we really appreciate to read from our guests when they simply want to let us know that we are on the right way.
Your motivating feedback will for sure be shared with my entire team in order to ensure the same level of service to all of our guests.
Next time you should really try our rbg bar.lounge or our restaurant "basic" if you would like freshly prepared cuisine which abstains from convenience food.
Thank you again that you took the time to share your experiences at the Park Inn by Radisson Nürnberg with us.
Yours sincerely
Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Turkish first
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

First of all, the location of this hotel was perfect for us. We were in Nuremberg VERY briefly and were able to walk across the street from the hotel to the historic town square/walled medieval village bit. The front desk reception was very nice, efficient, and helpful with directions and suggestions. The room was small but comfortably arranged, but no AC - this was an issue for us as the temp in the area was in the upper 80's and there was a lot of sunlight pouring into our room.

Breakfast, which we did not include in our room rate, was really good and the price was very reasonable (around $15 a head, I think). The only complaint I had about breakfast was that there was no hostess on duty and we needed to sign a bill because breakfast wasn't included. We basically had to hunt down someone to sign a bill, I suppose we could have just left without dealing with it but that wouldn't be right!

Another thing I appreciated about this place was the free parking in the garage. Very convenient.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
MThomka, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Nuernberg, responded to this review, July 29, 2012
Dear GSKorelys,
Thank you very much that you stayed with the Park Inn by Radisson Nürnberg during your stay and that you took the time to give us some real helpful feedback.
I am quiet surprised to read that you did not had AC as all of our rooms have this feature. Perhaps you could use my e-mail address and let me know which room number you had to double check if the AC on that room is working properly.
Additionally I really would like to thank you that you did not just left after breakfast without signing the check. Usually our hostess is indeed there to welcome each of our breakfast guests. However July to September is a pretty low season in Nuremberg which is the reason that we have sent some of our colleagues to holiday.
We would be happy to welcome you again in the near future at the Park Inn by Radisson Nürnberg. Thank you again for your feedback which we will for sure share with all our colleagues.
Yours sincerely,
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Just arrived home and glad to be here, reason being having stayed in the park inn I would only recommend this hotel for sleeping in as the service in the restaurant was very very poor and the quality of food was substandard. Plus to add insult is very over priced.

Stayed July 2012
, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Nuernberg, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Dear Mark M,
we are very happy that you had a good and safe trip back home. Thank you also for tanking the time to give us some feedback.
Regretfully we have noticed, that our service and the food in our restaurant did not met your expectations. Please take my sincerest excuses for that.
I kindly ask you to get in direct contact with me in order to get some more feedback and eventually find a solution for both sides. Therefore kindly use my direct e-mail address markus.thomka@rezidorparkinn.com.
Thank you in advance and kind regards,
Laval, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

The room was comfortable, the service was really good and the staff was friendly doing everything they could to accomodate us. The breakfast buffet was excellent - there was a great choice for everybody and the food was fresh! The hotel is close to the market place - 10 minutes walk from shopping! :) I would go back to this hotel again for sure!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

The staff was very efficient upon checkin. The room was immaculate. We were given travel maps for Nurnberg. The hotel is a 10 minute walk from the main train station. It is near the DB MUSEUM, which is a must see for railroad enthusiasts. Across the stree is the Altstadt, and it is an easy 20 minute walk to the haupt market, through the main shopping area of the city. the Neues Museum is fairly close by. A tram stattion is within sight.

• Stayed May 2012
Honolulu
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

Fantastic place. I agonized over my choice of hotels, not knowing the city and wanting something “special”. This hotel is just across the street from the wall of the old city and maybe 5 long blocks walk to the main train station. You can easily walk all over the old city. Weekend comprehensive public transport passes work well, too. Back to the hotel: rooms fantastic, clean, new, comfy, free wifi thruout the hotel (I was not there on business but it was great for fun stuff); breakfast is a marvelous array of pastries, cereals, fruit, eggs, lochs, other cold cuts and brats, yogurt…I thought well worth the 11 euro price. I did not notice lots of easy options around the hotel. The lobby bar was cozy and intimate. Best service ever from Rene at the front desk and everyone else!! HIGHLY recommended. I also chose it because it has a spa/sauna/fitness and we were expecting rainy weather so I wanted something to do indoors--but never tried it. There is also a restaurant in the hotel and underground parking for an average market price or street parking.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Sao Paulo, SP
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

I was in Nuremberg for Business this month(Biofach Fair) and I never had so negative experiences in a Hotel like Park Inn Nuremberg:
1-My reserve was for two beds: They ignored and with one more bed the room became too small.
2-In my first breakfast came a lady asking me to sign a bill because it was not included in my reservation(it was)
3-I was waiting for 2 international deliveries that where refused during my stay by the reception because I was not "registered"(I wrote before advising about these deliveries and they said Ok).
4-During the check out again they wanted to bill me the breakfasts..
5-The Hotel did not became responsible to send my deliveries to where I asked for. Simply sent them back to the origin. They left all prejidice for me.
6-This was my first and last experience as "Ghost Ghest"
7-After my check out the Hotel never answered any of my e-mails.
Now, make your own conclusions.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Nuernberg? Share your experiences!