“One of my Munich Highlights!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Central European
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
New York City, New York
“One of my Munich Highlights!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I had the most pleasant and delicious experience at this restaurant. We were greeted so warmly at the door by the owner. We shared our eating preferences with him and he created a personalized menu and meal for us. The food was presented beautifully and tasted delicious. The owner was very interested in us as people and his guests. He asked us lots of questions and took a round or two of ouzo shots with us. The restaurant had a great outdoor patio and was located in a really cute residential neighborhood. if you are in the mood for Greek food, good company and a lively atmosphere, this restaurant should be at the top of your list!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Georgios T, Inhaber at Taverna Limani, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
We are very happy you had a great time! We expect you to come back to Limani as soon as possible!

Bielsko-Biala, Poland
“Excellent Greek Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We enjoyed everything about our experience at Limani. The food was excellent, as was the ouzo! The atmosphere was also great as we ate in the lovely relaxed beer garden. The staff were very friendly and welcoming, and you felt like they went out of their way, especially when describing the delicious food. The resturant is easy to find as long as you look it up first. Definitely recommended.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Thessaloniki, Greece
“Fantastic experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

It was the third time I visited Munich and a couple of friends of mine suggested going to a new Greek restaurant, so we ended up in Limani. First of all the decoration was superb! I mean Greek history, culture and sayings represented great all over the place. Restaurant was cosy, quick and well mannered staff and the owners which I managed to meet were very experienced, professional and friendly. We ordered if I remember well, tomato and cucumber salad with olive oil and balsamico, mixed salad with grill oyster mushroom and feta cheese, octapus with baby-calamari grilled, Kleftiko which is lamb from the oven in wrapping paper and pink lamb fillet fried with rosemary and thyme sauce. Finally, we accompanied our meal with a Lantides red wine Agiorgitiko-Cabernet and as a dessert we had Kadaifi-ice cream. I can tell you one thing, all dishes were exceptional in taste with a unique in style presentation! I strongly believe that it is quite difficult to find a restaurant that combines Greek modern cuisine and top quality mediterranean flavors in such affordable prices even in the big Greek cities (Athens, Thessaloniki etc). Overall it was a great experience…so keep up the good work in Limani!

Harry, Thessaloniki

Visited May 2014
Torquay, United Kingdom
“What a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We visited 'LIMANI' during our staying in Munich.Me and my wife were immediately impressed by the warm atmosphere and subtle decoration.We received a wholehearted welcoming and truly felt like guests of honor. The service immaculate, the attitude of the staff friendly and unassumingly professional when asked for suggestions and advice, the food ultimately exceptional with traditional as well as genuine combinations,cooked and served with style.Qualities which one can find only in top restaurants.And most importantly the people there are cheerful and smiling.Made my day.From start to finish such a surprising experience.I can tell that love and dedication go a long way in 'LIMANI'. Highly recommended. Looking forward to visiting again.

• Visited May 2014