The title captures it for me. The location is good...the super-close metro is easy to navigate and makes exploring Munich a breeze. We also walked a great deal and most of the major attractions are an easy, pleasant 10-20 minute walk. The neighborhood is very good, too, with lots of bars, cafes and restaurants. The room was amazingly clean and the housekeeping staff went so far as to even fold various pieces of clothing. The main desk staff, though, was basically indifferent. Hardly a smile or a "good morning"...no questions about "how was your stay". Not a word about any questions you might have that might make your stay more pleasant. Not even a simple "thank you". The location, cost and housekeeping make up for the staff's indifference, but, to get to a "4" they need to make you feel a bit more welcome.
- Also Known As:
- Ghotel Hotel & Living Munchen-Zentrum Hotel Munich
- Ghotel Hotel & Living Munchen-Zentrum Hotel
- Ghotel Hotel And Living Munchen-Zentrum
- Ghotel Hotel Munich
- Ghotel Hotel Living Munchen Zentrum
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your GHOTEL hotel & living Munchen-Zentrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.