I went to Munich on a one-day business trip and as the meeting took longer, I needed to stay overnight. I booked the room online in the early evening and arrived about an hour later at the reception, but the hotel had not yet received my booking, from the online service that I had used. Thanks to the confirmation email that I had received, it was all sorted out.
I was pleasantly surprised with my room facing the very green inner courtyard and the neighboring residential buildings. I didn't know that downtown Munich has such quiet and peaceful areas.
Though the name of the hotel sounds very strange to me in both German and English, it is a very nice place to stay, with impeccable rooms. Moreover it is close to public transportation and the Isar River with its parks which in summer is quite nice for an evning walk.
- Also Known As:
- Ghotel Hotel And Living Munchen-Zentrum
- Ghotel Hotel & Living Munchen-Zentrum Hotel Munich
- Ghotel Hotel & Living Munchen-Zentrum Hotel
- Ghotel Hotel Munich
- Ghotel Hotel Living Munchen Zentrum
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Venere, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HotelTravel.com so you can book your GHOTEL hotel & living Munchen-Zentrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.