“Really really nice place” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Prinz Myshkin Parkhotel to your Saves list
Prinz Myshkin Parkhotel
Prinz Myshkin Parkhotel
Menzinger Strasse 103, 80997 Munich, Bavaria, Germany (Formerly Edelweiss Parkhotel Garni)   |
Ranked #131 of 378 Hotels in Munich
Switzerland
“Really really nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent three day in the hotel and I have to say that I haven´t seen such a cosy nice place yet. The hotel is located in a calm place but still really near to the city centre. The room is not huge but it was absolutely enough for two people and it was top clean. We also ate at the reastaurant every evening. The restaurant is completely vegetarian (plenty of dishes are also vegan) but although I am not veggie I totally loved the food. Ok, we had to wait for it a little bit but it was worthed.

Also the personnel we met was very hlepful and friendly.

We can recommend the hotel to everybody who wants to spend a few days in Munich in a calm place.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Me and my husband stayed at this hotel for 5 nights in November 2013.
Our room was located on the 1st floor and was lovely. The bed was comfortable, the shower was fantastic (much better than other B&B's I've stayed in) but the only problem I had with the room was that there were no tea and coffee making facilities. It would have been nice to be able to make a hot drink after being out in the cold weather.
The breakfast room was located on the same floor as our room and had a lovely view of the trees outside. It was especially beautiful when it had snowed. I would suggest getting to the breakfast early, it is on 7am - 10am and we got there just after 9am on one morning and there wasn't much left.
The staff were all lovely and pleasant. If you are planning to have a lie in then make sure you put the "do not disturb" sign on your door as housekeeping seem to come round from 9am.
It is in a very good location. There's a bus stop over the road and the tram is about a 10 minute walk away. There's two supermarkets and a bakery just a 5 minute walk away and the Botanical Gardens are just a 20 minute walk away.
Overall we had a very pleasant stay at the Edelweiss Parkhotel and will definitely return.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I stayed for four nights at this lovely and intimate hotel last September when I visited Munich. The staff was kind, helpful, and patient (I don't speak German). The room was very comfortable and spacious for a single occupant. It was clean and homey and breakfast each morning was delicious! I cannot say enough good things about this hotel and will definitely stay there again on my next visit to Munich. The hotel is located in a neighborhood, which adds to the feeling of home that I experienced there. Mass transportation is a ten minute walk away. By the time I checked out, I felt sorry that I had to go. Try this hotel. It's not expensive, and is managed with love.

Room Tip: My room was in the front on the street. There was traffic noise and one can hear the nearby trains w...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Heidelberg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2010

We only stayed one night but we're all very happy with the accomodations. I am very picky about hotels, although I don't require a 5 star place I do not like unkempt, dirty places. The Edelweiss Parkhotel Garni rooms were good sized and clean. Breakfast was great and it is a short cab or train ride downtown. It is a bit out of the way so plan your activities well. My only complaints were the shower heads needed replaced and that the eggs tasted a bit funny, but that was probably just me. The service more than made up for both as I was given a small bottle of prosseco and the kids a bag of gummy bears to celebrate a birthday! Very nice.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Jaipur, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

Very nice,green surroundings and excellent value for money.Nothing extraordinary but a
solid performance

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business

Been to Prinz Myshkin Parkhotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Prinz Myshkin Parkhotel

Address: Menzinger Strasse 103, 80997 Munich, Bavaria, Germany (Formerly Edelweiss Parkhotel Garni)
Location: Germany > Bavaria > Upper Bavaria > Munich
Bar / Lounge Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Airport Transportation
Ranked #131 of 378 Hotels in Munich
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Escapio and Odigeo so you can book your Prinz Myshkin Parkhotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Prinz Myshkin Parkhotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.