“My Home Away From Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Prinz Myshkin Parkhotel

Prinz Myshkin Parkhotel
You added Prinz Myshkin Parkhotel to your Saves list
Prinz Myshkin Parkhotel
Menzinger Strasse 103, 80997 Munich, Bavaria, Germany (Formerly Edelweiss Parkhotel Garni)   |
Ranked #59 of 384 Hotels in Munich
Peoria, Illinois
“My Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I stayed for four nights at this lovely and intimate hotel last September when I visited Munich. The staff was kind, helpful, and patient (I don't speak German). The room was very comfortable and spacious for a single occupant. It was clean and homey and breakfast each morning was delicious! I cannot say enough good things about this hotel and will definitely stay there again on my next visit to Munich. The hotel is located in a neighborhood, which adds to the feeling of home that I experienced there. Mass transportation is a ten minute walk away. By the time I checked out, I felt sorry that I had to go. Try this hotel. It's not expensive, and is managed with love.

Room Tip: My room was in the front on the street. There was traffic noise and one can hear the nearby trains w...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Heidelberg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2010

We only stayed one night but we're all very happy with the accomodations. I am very picky about hotels, although I don't require a 5 star place I do not like unkempt, dirty places. The Edelweiss Parkhotel Garni rooms were good sized and clean. Breakfast was great and it is a short cab or train ride downtown. It is a bit out of the way so plan your activities well. My only complaints were the shower heads needed replaced and that the eggs tasted a bit funny, but that was probably just me. The service more than made up for both as I was given a small bottle of prosseco and the kids a bag of gummy bears to celebrate a birthday! Very nice.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Jaipur, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

Very nice,green surroundings and excellent value for money.Nothing extraordinary but a
solid performance

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business

Been to Prinz Myshkin Parkhotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Prinz Myshkin Parkhotel

Address: Menzinger Strasse 103, 80997 Munich, Bavaria, Germany (Formerly Edelweiss Parkhotel Garni)
Location: Germany > Bavaria > Upper Bavaria > Munich
Bar / Lounge Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Airport Transportation
Ranked #59 of 384 Hotels in Munich
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Escapio so you can book your Prinz Myshkin Parkhotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Prinz Myshkin Parkhotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.