I was there for 6 months in an apartment.
- very very bad acoustic insulation. Noise from the street 24hours/day plus you can hear exactly what is doing or saying the neighbour.
- no channels except german tv or german sky. No CNN NO BBC NO RAI...and very old fashion TV
- light in the bathroom even if changed not working properly
- too few whasing machines. Only 3 plus only 2 dryers for 1 etire building is definetely not enough
- no air exchange system even in the kitchen. I got a neighbour cooking with room door open! Terrible.
- 20 minutes by bus+train from Marienplatz
- bus at 100m distance
- staff is ok
Bad value for money, particularly if you want a reasonable quality stay for a long period.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your StayMunich Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stay Munich Serviced Apartments Hotel Munich